Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 136.583 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 4: 136.041 61.8% March Downtick
- RES 3: 135.700 High Dec 11 (cont)
- RES 2: 135.640 High Aug 05
- PRICE: 135.260 @ 16:05 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 135.030/134.900 Low Jul 26 / Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 134.834/710 20-day EMA / High Jul 8
- SUP 3: 134.562 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jul 13 and a key support
Bobl futures edged off recent highs, but the pullback hasn't altered the bullish trend. This opens gains toward the Dec 11 2020 highs of 135.700 and a key Fib level at 136.041. Current support remains untroubled at 134.900, Jul 22 low. A break through here opens losses toward 135.030.