Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILTS: ***UK opens books on 50Y Gilt UKT 2.5% Treasury Gilt 2065 Re-opening
- Books Open
- Size: : Stg Benchmark (current nominal outstanding Stg15.327bn)
- Maturity : 22 July 2065
- Benchmark : UKT 3.5% 2068
- Price Guidance : UKT 3.5% 2068 +0.50/+0.75bp
- Coupon : 2.5% S.A. ACT/ACT
- Joint Leads : HSBC (B&D) / MS / NWM / Scotiabank
- Timing : Books open, pricing expected later today