Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Ukraine calls on NATO to ready sanctions on Russia while boosting military cooperation with Ukraine to deter a possible attack. NATO SecGen Stoltenberg says NATO guarantees the security of its members, but not partners like Ukraine given its lack of membership.
- Stoltenberg has told commented on Russian aggression 6 times in the last 5 days, calling for de-escalation on the border, while Putin reasserted Russia’s red lines yesterday. Stoltenberg said Russia's intentions are still unclear, but its actions in the border area with Ukraine and rhetoric of late are forcing NATO to prepare for the worst
- Military Department says the formation of a new airborne assault regiment in Crimea will be completed in December.
- In addition, as early as next year, the Airborne Forces, in particular, will have to re-equip several airborne assault and artillery units with modern equipment, equip training facilities at the new Starokrymsky training ground in the Republic of Crimea
- Kremlin says Russia has nothing to do with the deterioration of ties with NATO and that it must take the initiative to revive relations with Russia and settle the ongoing tensions.
- Says that Russia has also taken a number of unilateral steps to ensure predictability and restraint in the missile sector when NATO members have not
- HealthMin says no cases of Omicron have been registered in Russia yet, but warned it may soon emerge. Also highlighted that Covid-19 numbers fell by 13% last week with hospitalisations decreasing.
- Notes 70m people have been vaccinated, but the watchdog says that 80% or 90m vaccinations are needed to reach herd immunity
- 1600GMT: CPI Weekly YTD Nov 29, prior 7.02%
- 1600GMT: CPI WoW Nov 29, 0.20% prior