Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 107.05 High Aug 13, 2020
- RES 3: 106.95 High Aug 28, 2020
- RES 2: 106.80 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 106.77 High Mar 1
- PRICE: 106.63 @ 16:36 GMT Mar 1
- SUP 1: 105.85 Low Feb 25/26
- SUP 2: 105.34 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 105.15 Trendline drawn off the Jan 6 low
- SUP 4: 104.92 Low Feb 23 and a key support
USDJPY maintains a bullish tone. Last week's gains above 106.22, Feb 17 high, confirmed a resumption of the current uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode reinforcing current conditions and price remains above its trendline support drawn off the Jan 1 low. The focus is on 106.95 next, the Aug 28 2020 high. Initial support lies at 105.85, Feb 25/26 low.