Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #
- 10/12 $3B KFW WNG 5Y Green +21a
- 10/12 $Benchmark Export/Import Bank of Korea (Kexim) 7Y Green +35a
- 10/12 $Benchmark Development Bank of Japan (DBJ) 5Y +16a, 10Y +28a
- $6.45B Priced Thursday, $34.95B/wk
- 10/07 $2.4B *Kyndryl $700M 5Y +105, $500M 7Y +135, $650M 10Y +160, $550M 20Y +205
- 10/07 $2.25B *TransCanada Pipelines $1.25B 3Y +45, $1B 10Y +100
- 10/07 $1B *John Deere $600M 3Y FRN SOFR+20, $400M 5Y +32
- 10/07 $800M *Ontario Teachers Cadillac Property Trust 10Y +105
- $12.25B Priced Wednesday, $28.5B/wk
- 10/06 $4B *United Arab Emirates $1B 10Y +70, $1B 20Y +105, $2B 40Y Formosa 3.25%
- 10/06 $3B *Macquarie Group $850M 4NC3 +67, $400M 4NC3 FRN/SOFR +71, $500M 6.5NC5.5 +95, $1.25B 11.25NC10.25 +135
- 10/06 $3B *Pepsico 10Y +47, 20Y +62, 30Y +72
- 10/06 $1B *Ontario WNG 10Y +31
- 10/06 $750B *CCDJ (Quebec) 5Y +17
- 10/06 $500M *Korea 10Y +25
- $8.25B Priced Tuesday
- 10/05 $3B *MUFG $1B 4NC3 +45, $1.25B 6NC5 +67, $750M 11NC10 +97
- 10/05 $1.25B *Williams Cos 10Y $600M +95, $650M 30Y +142
- 10/05 $1B *Jefferies Group 10Y +120
- 10/05 $1B *Nationwide 5Y +60
- 10/05 $1B *Autodesk 10Y +90
- 10/05 $500M *KFW 2024 tap FRN/SOFR+10
- 10/05 $500M *General Mills 10Y +73
- $8B Priced Monday
- 10/04 $3.5B #Bank of Nova Scotia 5Y +17
- 10/04 $2.75B *Royal Bank of Canada $1B 3Y +30, $500M 3Y FRN/SOFR+34, $900M 5Y +48, $350M 5Y FRN/SOFR+59
- 10/04 $1.25B *FS KKR Capital $500M 3Y +120, $750M 7Y +190
- 10/04 $500M *L-Bank 7Y LIBOR +10
- 10/04 $Benchmark Bain Capital investor call
- 10/04 $Benchmark General Mills investor call
- 10/01 Friday -- no new $Benchmark issuance. Total October issuance estimated $125M
- 09/30 Thursday -- no new issuance, Sep total $215.635B -- third highest for 2021, behind March with $232.62B and January with $227.55B. Current month surpassed Sep '20 total of $207.82B.
- $6.25B Priced Wednesday; $28.6B/wk; $215.635B; Q3'21 total $437.64B vs. Q3'20 total $505.82B
- 09/29 $1.5B *Enbridge $500M each: 2Y +30, $5Y +60, 08/01/51 tap +125
- 09/29 $1.25B *SEK (Swedish Export Cr) 3Y SOFR +17
- 09/29 $1.15B *Athene $650M 5Y +73, $500M 5Y FRN/SOFR, 10Y +110
- 09/29 $1B *Everest Reinsurance 31Y +115
- 09/29 $750M *APICORP 5Y Green +40
- 09/29 $600M *Bank of Nova Scotia 60NC5 3.625%
March still leads 2021 with stellar $232.62B high-grade corporate issuance vs. $275.48B for Mar 2020. Sep 2021 comes in third place so far this year with $215.63B, beating Sep'20 total of $207.82B. Q3'21 total $437.64B vs. Q3'20 total $505.82B
|Sep'21||$215.635B; Q3 total $437.64B|
|Jun'21||$136.35B; Q2 total $478.875B|
|Mar'21||$232.62B; Q1 total $618.03B|
|2020 Recap:||Record $2.196T|
|Dec'20||$52.24B; $796.54B H2 2020|
|Jun'20||$180.50B; Record $1.40T H2 2020|