Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: US Tsys have edged higher in Asia-Pacific dealing, with the curve
sitting flatter as the belly outperforms.
- The 2-Year sector is underperforming ahead of supply due later on Tuesday
- Sources highlighted better buying in the intermediaries in early cash dealing,
although trading has been somewhat limited with a softer than expected headline
Australian CPI release lending a degree of modest support to the space.
- After the 10-Year yield threatened to break above 3.00% on Monday it is worth
noting that benchmark 10 & 30-Year yields now sit ever so slightly lower than
they did at this time yesterday.
- The Eurodollar strip has traded in lacklustre fashion, with the white & red
contracts -0.5 tick to +0.5 tick on the session thus far.
- T-Notes last at 119.13, yields: 2Y 2.474%, 3Y 2.628%, 5Y 2.809%, 7Y 2.923%,
10Y 2.960%, 30Y 3.132%