Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US undersecretary of State Nuland to visit Moscow today to meet high-ranking Russian officials to discuss a number of bilateral, regional & global issues.
- FM Spox Zakharova noted that several Russians were removed from the US sanctions list in exchange for the visit which was requested from the US side as Nuland was previously on a Russian sanctions list
- Kremlin says President Putin's speech at the Russian Energy Week (13-15 October) will be very important – delivering an informative speech before facing a plenary discussion
- Putin to take part in the summit of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) this week. A CIS summit is also scheduled for Thursday this week in Minsk, but Putin is yet to confirm
- Security Council Chair Medvedev says Russia will wait for responsible leaders as contacts are pointless given that Ukraine is under direct foreign administration now and fully depends on the West from money handouts to direct management by special services.
- Says "Russia knows how to wait, we are patient people"
- Finance Ministry is working on the issue of issuing the first government "green" bonds and studying international experience in issuing similar securities. No timing or volume of the issue has been specified yet
- Russia Confirms 28,647 covid cases & 962 deaths
- 1400BST: Current Account Balance exp at 32bn vs 18.168bn prior