Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- TurkGBs trade slightly in the red at the start of play, having seen bear flattening pressures resume in both USD & local curves.
- Again, USD bonds were most offered on the day, with 2-3Y yields rising +16.1-30.9bp on the day while the rest of the curve lifted +5-11bp.
- W/w the USD curve ends +160-203bp higher in 1-2Y yields, while the TurkGB curve trades +31-35bp higher in 2-5Y tenors as the AKP continues to back its ultra-loose policy direction.
- Meanwhile, Turkey’s 5Y CDS has risen +33.9bp since Monday, pausing for breath in yesterday’s session around 540.