Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Spot USD/IDR continues to hover just above recent lows, last trades little changed at IDR14,001 in a quiet pre-LNY session. A slide through Jan 22 low of IDR13,993 would allow bears to take aim at Jan 4 cycle low of IDR13,865. Meanwhile, a jump above Feb 5 high of IDR14,048 would open up the 50-DMA/Jan 28 high at IDR14,067/14,099.
- Indonesia's consumer confidence index issued by BI deteriorated to 84.9 from 96.5, following the re-imposition of social restrictions in Java and Bali.
- Indonesia extended its border closure for foreigners by two weeks, through Feb 22.
- Implied USD/IDR 1-month volatility had another look under its one-year lows today.
- Indonesian BoP current account balance comes out tomorrow.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.