Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Spot USD/IDR continues to hover just above recent lows, last trades little changed at IDR14,001 in a quiet pre-LNY session. A slide through Jan 22 low of IDR13,993 would allow bears to take aim at Jan 4 cycle low of IDR13,865. Meanwhile, a jump above Feb 5 high of IDR14,048 would open up the 50-DMA/Jan 28 high at IDR14,067/14,099.
- Indonesia's consumer confidence index issued by BI deteriorated to 84.9 from 96.5, following the re-imposition of social restrictions in Java and Bali.
- Indonesia extended its border closure for foreigners by two weeks, through Feb 22.
- Implied USD/IDR 1-month volatility had another look under its one-year lows today.
- Indonesian BoP current account balance comes out tomorrow.