Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
DOLLAR-YEN: USD/JPY shed 7 pips, last deals at Y106.57 after sticking to an 18
pip range through a rather uneventful Asia-Pac session for the yen.
- The only notable move came in the way of a brief leg lower, driven by a round
of light risk-off flows as APRA strengthened its regulations to combat contagion
risk within banking groups.
- Bears eye the 100-HMA at Y106.25, followed by the Y106.00 barrier. Bulls look
for a break above the 76.4% fibo retracement of the YtD range, located at
Y106.65. Above there would turn focus to the Aug 13 high of Y106.98.
- Nikkei published a sources piece suggesting that Berkshire Hathaway may issue
JPY denominated paper in September.
- Japanese Jibun Bank m'fing PMI hits on Thursday, CPI figures are due on