Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
USD was offered amid a rebound in gold prices, falling U.S. Tsy yields and continued deadlock in U.S. fiscal negotiations. DXY ebbed below yesterday's worst levels, steadying as e-minis swung into a loss, generating some safe haven demand. News flow was relatively thin, providing little in the way of immediate impetus.
- NZD was the worst G10 performer after BBG run headlines from an interview with RBNZ Chief Economist Ha, who said that New Zealand's central bank would prefer a weaker exchange rate.
- AUD popped higher on the back of a strong Australian labour market report. The Aussie faded gains as its Antipodean cousin remained pressured, the yuan gave away earlier gains, while participants realised that the jobs report covered the period before the implementation of a fresh Victoria lockdown.
- IDR softened ahead of Friday's budget announcement from President Joko Widodo, with Bank Indonesia intervening directly in FX
- U.S. initial jobless claims, final German CPI and comments from Fed's Bostic & Brainard take focus from here.