Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Little to give G10 FX any clear direction, with USD still on the back foot. DXY has ebbed lower, but has not tested yesterday's trough yet. BBG trader sources pointed to greenback sales by momentum based accounts.
- USD/JPY has been offered and trades through Aug 6/18 lows of Y105.30/28.
- USD/CNH recoiled after showing at its worst levels since March. The PBoC fix is due shortly.
- Likewise, a soft USD allowed spot USD/KRW to print fresh multi-month lows before trimming losses.
- Bank Indonesia delivers its monetary policy decision later today.
- Coming up today we have UK, EZ (f) & Canadian inflation data, FOMC Jul MonPol meeting minutes and a speech from Fed's Barkin.