Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/TRY trades +0.04% higher this morning broadly bucking early selling pressure on the BBDXY.
- The cross rose +1.19% in yesterday's session, breaking its consolidation pattern and the key 8.52 level following stronger than expected US retail sales that sent UST yields sharply higher in the afternoon.
- 12-month expected inflation data will be monitored ahead of next week's CBRT with some international analysts alluding to the possibility of a -50bp cut as early as this meeting – against bbg and local analyst consensus currently pointing to a hold at 19.00%.
- Deputy FM Onal is in Washington for the final day of bilateral talks, and the hope is we will see some more info or a press conference emerge in today's session for info on the discussions.
- The cross is now firmly in bull mode, with yesterday's large engulfing candle enveloping the 50 & 100dmas.
- Next major levels to the topside come in at 8.6134 & 8.6815. Intraday Sup1: 8.5188, Sup2: 8.4883, Res1: 8.5875, Res2: 8.6064
Turkey 5Y CDS