Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
- USD/TRY opens lower as momentum from yesterday's -2% move follows through into today, bolstered by favourable risk sentiment out of APAC.
- Bond inflows resumed yesterday, picking up steam in the early part of the session.
- Focus will be on CPI tomorrow and the possible tail risk of an upside CPI surprise that could derail TRY optimism in the short-term.
- Risk premia continue to compress, 5Y CDS -1.66% this morning & 1m implied vols easing lower.
- Having cleared 15.20, next major support stands around 7.0699, followed by psychological round number support at 7.00.