Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $76.43 - 1.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $75.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $74.77 - High Jul 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $73.14/52 - High Sep 15 / High Jul 30
- PRICE: $72.43 @ 06:51 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: $69.49 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $67.56 - Low Sep 9 and key support
- SUP 3: $65.41 - Low Aug 24
- SUP 4: $61.74 - Low Aug 23 and the bear trigger
WTI futures maintain a bullish outlook and the contract rallied Wednesday. This has resulted in a break of $71.30, the bear channel top drawn off the Jul 6 high. The move higher strengthens the current bullish theme and signals scope for further short-term gains. The focus is on $73.52 next, Jul 30 high ahead of the primary resistance and bull trigger at $74.77, Jul 7 high. Key support has been defined at $67.56, Sep 9 low.