Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $31.513 - 1.236 proj of Nov 30 - Jan 6 rally from Jan 18 low
- RES 3: $30.723 - 50.0% retracement of the 2011 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 2: $30.100 - High Feb 1
- RES 1: $29.053 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $28.073 @ 07:37 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: $27.698 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $27.079 - 50.0% retracement of the Jan 18 - Feb 1 rally
- SUP 3: $26.099 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $24.700 - Low Jan 27
Silver traded sharply higher yesterday clearing resistance at $27.931, Jan 6 high. The climb resulted in a test of $30.00 and more importantly registered a fresh trend high print of the upleg that started mid-March last year. Today's price action highlights a reversal yesterday's direction though and Silver has traded below the $28.00 mark. Activity is volatile and further weakness would open 27.079, a Fibonacci retracement. Key resistance is at $30.100.