Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Futures trading mostly weaker after the bell, lead quarterly steady after 3M LIBOR bounced slightly off of last Fri's all-time low, settling +0.00450 to 0.19538% (-0.01100 net last wk; record Low on 2/05/21: 0.19088%). Currently:
- Mar 21 steady at 99.840
- Jun 21 steady at 99.845
- Sep 21 steady at 99.830
- Dec 21 steady at 99.790
- Red Pack (Mar 22-Dec 22) -0.01 to -0.005
- Green Pack (Mar 23-Dec 23) -0.025 to -0.015
- Blue Pack (Mar 24-Dec 24) -0.035 to -0.025
- Gold Pack (Mar 25-Dec 25) -0.03 to -0.015