Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Well Tsys sell off on the much stronger than expected Jan employ
numbers, but not as much as one would would suspect (Dec revision from 312 to
222?!?). Tsy yld curves, update:
* 2s10s -1.018, 15.942 (15.910L/17.732H);
* 2s30s -1.499, 52.099 (51.870L/54.071H);
* 5s30s -1.330, 54.414 (54.247L/56.373H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds down 1/32 at 161-03 (160-31L/161-18H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures down 1/32 at 146-21 (146-17L/146-31H)
* Mar 10-yr futures down 3.5/32 at 122-11.5 (122-09.5L/122-17H)
* Mar 5-yr futures down 2.5/32 at 114-25 (114-24.25L/114-28.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down 1.12/32 at 106-04.12 (106-03.88L/106-05.5H)