Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9215 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 0.9184 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the Mar - Apr decline
- RES 2: 0.9176 High Jun 29 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.9148 High Jul 27
- PRICE: 0.9029 @ 05:21 BST Aug 10
- SUP 1: 0.8982 Low Aug 3
- SUP 2: 0.8938 Low Jul 10 and the key near-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8929 100-dma
- SUP 4: 0.8913 Low Jun 16
Thursday's dip lower was largely erased ahead of the weekly close, keeping bulls in control for now. Nonetheless, rallies at present continue to stop short of 0.9059, which remains first resistance. Nonetheless, bulls will remain shaky until progress is made above 0.9148 (Jul 27 high). A break above here open 0.9176, Jun 29 high initially. 0.8981 is the key near-term support.