Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $75.20 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $75.13 - High Jul 14
- RES 2: $74.84 - High Jul 30
- RES 1: $74.28 - High Sep 14
- PRICE: $74.15 @ 06:55 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: $71.79/70.88 - 20-day EMA / Low Sep 8
- SUP 2: $69.77/$68.13 - Low Aug 26 / Low Aug 24
- SUP 3: $64.20 - Low Aug 23
- SUP 4: $63.54 - Low May 21 and a key support
Brent futures are firmer and have traded above key resistance at $73.69, the Sep 3 high. Note that price has also traded above its bear channel top drawn off the Jul 6 high. A break of $73.69 not only confirms a resumption of the recent uptrend but also confirms the channel breakout. This has strengthened a bullish argument and opens $74.84 next, the Jul 30 high. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $70.88, Sep 8 low.