Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $75.20 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $75.13 - High Jul 14
- RES 2: $74.84 - High Jul 30
- RES 1: $73.35/69 - Bear channel top drawn off Jul 6 high / High Sep 3
- PRICE: $71.77 @ 07:45 BST Sep 6
- SUP 1: $70.42 - Low Sep 1
- SUP 2: $69.77/$68.13 - Low Aug 26 / Low Aug 24
- SUP 3: $64.20 - Low Aug 23
- SUP 4: $63.54 - Low May 21 and a key support
Brent futures stalled at $73.69 Friday. The high was just above an important resistance at the bear channel top drawn off the Jul 6 high. $73.69 has been defined as a key short-term resistance where a break is required to confirm a resumption of recent gains. This would open $74.84, the Jul 30 high. On the downside, watch support at $70.42 initially, the Sep 1 low. A break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback ahead $69.77, Aug 26 low.