Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Early weakness as bonds scaled back some of the week's long end support. Tsys continued to trade weaker after early two-way trade after pace of retail sales quickened in September, rising 0.7% when financial markets had expected a decline of 0.2% through the month, the Census Bureau said Friday. August's stronger-than-expected 0.7% increase was revised higher to 0.9%.
- Continued heavy selling in latter half Eurodollar Whites through Reds, particularly Red Dec'22 -0.075 at 99.31 on over 615k volume -- as sector continues to price in increased rate hike expectations.
- October Eurodollar serial options expire today -- Massive amount of options (for serials) coming off the sheets: 2,385,140 options, 96% of which are midcurves with put ratio over calls increasing the further out the strip you go.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 3.7bps at 0.3969%, 5-Yr is up 6.4bps at 1.1141%, 10-Yr is up 6.1bps at 1.572%, and 30-Yr is up 3.6bps at 2.0506%.