Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.380 High Sep 23
- RES 4: 135.200 Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level / High Oct 4
- RES 3: 135.060 High Oct 7
- RES 2: 134.961 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 134.790 @ 05:15 BST Oct 15
- SUP 1: 134.320 Low Oct 13
- SUP 2: 134.285 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Sep rally
- SUP 3: 134.136 1.382 proj of the Sep 21 - 28 - Oct 4 price swing
- SUP 4: 134.070 Low Jul 6 (cont)
Bobl futures recovered yesterday and the contract appears to have entered a corrective phase. An extension would open 134.961, the 20-day EMA and a breach of this level would signal scope for a stronger bounce towards 135.00, the Oct 7 high. The broader trend condition remains bearish and a resumption of weakness would open 134.320, the Oct 13 low and the bear trigger.