Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $470.95 - High Jun 1
- RES 3: $458.60 - High Jul 27 and key resistance
- RES 2: $452.80 - High Jul 30
- RES 1: $447.15 - High Sep 13 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $431.30 @ 12:36 BST Sep 16
- SUP 1: $420.60 - Low Sep 8 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $412.00 - Low Aug 23
- SUP 3: $396.65/94.55 - Low Aug 19 / Low Apr 1
- SUP 4: $379.92 - Bear channel base drawn off the May 10 high
Copper is lower today. The contract stalled at $447.15, on Monday. The move lower represents an important reversal as it has occurred just above the top of a bear channel drawn from the May 10 high. Furthermore, a Fibonacci retracement at 443.98 - 76.4% of the Jul 27 -Aug 19 sell-off - has provided resistance despite being probed. Support is at $420.60, Sep 8 low. A break would potentially trigger a deeper pullback. $447.15 is the bull trigger.