Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 131-28 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 131-13 @ 11:33 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 130-25 This week's congestion area
- SUP 2: 130-07 1.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 130-00 Psychological round number
- SUP 4: 129-03 50.0% of the Oct '18 - Mar '20 bull cycle
Treasuries have entered a short-term corrective cycle following the recovery from this week's 130-25+ low. This is allowing a recent oversold condition to unwind and scope exists for a climb towards the 20-day EMA at 131-28. The broader trend direction remains down and a resumption of weakness together with a break of 130-25+, would resume the downtrend and open the 130-00 handle.