Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.71 High Aug 5 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 3: 155.68 High Aug 25
- RES 2: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 1: 154.63 High Sep 14
- PRICE: 154.51 @ Close Sep 14
- SUP 1: 153.66 Low Sep 14
- SUP 2: 152.94/84 Low Sep 9 / 50.0% of Jun 25 - Aug 5 rally (cont)
- SUP 3: 152.66 Low Jul 15 (cont)
- SUP 4: 152.16 61.8% retracement of the Jun 25 - Aug 5 rally (cont)
BTP futures trend conditions remain bearish despite the strong bounce on Sep 9, with the contract holding onto these recent gains for now. A bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that signals potential for a continuation lower remains intact. The focus is on 152.84 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, further gains would open resistance at 155.14, the Aug 31 high.