Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.05 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 128.77 High Sep 3
- RES 2: 128.42 High Sep 7
- RES 1: 128.18 High Sep 10, 14 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 128.04 @ Close Sep 14
- SUP 1: 127.48 Low Sep 14
- SUP 2: 127.39 1.50 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 127.25 Low Jun 23 (cont)
- SUP 4: 126.91 Low Jun 17 (cont)
Gilt futures traded lower yesterday before finding support. The outlook remains bearish though following last week's extension lower that resulted in a break of former support at 128.11, Sep 1 low and 128.00. Yesterday's fresh low reinforces a bearish theme. The focus is on 127.39 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key near-term resistance has been defined at 128.18, Sep 10 high.