Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-26+ High Aug 4 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 134-09+ High Aug 5
- RES 2: 134-00+ High Aug 17 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 133-28 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 133-11 @ 11:22 BST Sep 16
- SUP 1: 132-28+/132-25+ Low Sep 7 / Low Aug 26
- SUP 2: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and a key support
- SUP 3: 132-12 0.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 131-27+ 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
Treasury futures have failed to hold onto recent gains and price has pulled back. The contract remains range bound. For bulls, the resistance to watch is 134-00+, Aug 17 high. A break would open 134-26+, Aug 4 high. On the downside, support lies at 132-25+, Aug 26 low and 132-21+, Aug 11 low. A move below the latter level would strengthen a bearish case and signal potential for a deeper pullback and a stronger reversal.