Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 152.23 - High Aug 31
- RES 1: 152.05 - High Dec 02
- PRICE: 152.02 @ 15:46 GMT Dec 02
- SUP 1: 151.07 - Low Oct 27
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.38 - Low Feb 26 (cont)
JGB futures inched higher still Thursday, notching up new highs at 152.05. A clean break north of here opens levels last seen in August on the continuation contract at 152.23, the Aug 31 high. Key support continues to undercut at 151.07.