Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.795 - High Aug 20 (cont)
- RES 2: 99.300 - High Oct 14/15
- RES 1: 99.120 - High Oct 19 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 98.935 @ 15:56 GMT Dec 03
- SUP 1: 98.540 - Low Oct 29
- SUP 2: 98.510 - 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Range
- SUP 3: 97.957 - 1.0% 10-dma envelope
Aussie 3yr futures traded solidly Friday, but held inside the week’s range. On Tuesday, however, prices corrected higher to touch 99.010. The move runs counter to the previously bearish trend, but markets need to top the first resistance at 99.120 to re-engage any rally. This leaves markets eyeing 98.540 Oct 29 low as first support as well as 98.510, the 61.8% level for the 2018-2020 range.