Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20, 2020
- RES 2: 98.996 - 76.4% retracement of the Oct '20 - Feb sell-off
- RES 1: 98.780 - High Sep 16
- PRICE: 98.310 @ 15:48 BST Oct 15
- SUP 1: 98.200 - Low Oct 12
- SUP 2: 98.045 - Low Feb 26
- SUP 3: 97.957 - 23.6% 2020 Range
Aussie 10y futures have stabilised somewhat, partially reversing the weakness seen into the Tuesday close. The initial move lower followed the break of former support at 98.665, Sep 8 low. Continued weakness has pressed prices through 98.495, Jul 6 low as well as Fib support at 98.393. This opens losses toward 98.045 initially and toward the next major support of 97.957.