Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 173.93 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 173.93 High Aug 25
- RES 2: 172.76 High Sep 2 and 3
- RES 1: 172.48 High Sep 9 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 171.88 @ 05:22 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: 171.33 Low Sep 14
- SUP 2: 171.30 2.382 proj of the Aug 5 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 171.16 2.500 proj of the Aug 5 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 171.00 Round number support
Bund futures maintain a weaker tone and the contract traded lower yesterday. A bearish theme follows last week's move through 172.00. The break lower confirmed a resumption of the downtrend from Aug 5 and paves the way for a deeper retracement. Attention remains on 171.30 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is at 172.48, Sep 9 high. A break would ease the current bearish sentiment.