Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 130-30/131-19+ Intraday high / High Oct 14
- PRICE: 130-24 @ 15:27 BST Oct 18
- SUP 1: 130-14 Low Oct 18
- SUP 2: 130-07 1.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 130-00 Psychological round number
- SUP 4: 129-03 50.0% of the Oct '18 - Mar '20 bull cycle
Treasuries have started the week on a soft note, trading lower and resuming the downtrend. The break below 130-25+, a congestion support between Oct 11 - 13 confirms an extension of the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. This reinforces current sentiment and trend conditions. Attention is on 130-07, A Fibonacci projection and the 130-00 handle. Key resistance has been defined at 131-19+, Oct 14 high.