Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 154.64 High Sep 22 / 23
- RES 2: 153.59 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 152.54/87 High Oct 14 / High Oct 1
- PRICE: 152.34 @ Close Oct 14
- SUP 1: 151.00 Low Oct 6 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 150.56 Low Jun 30 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.00/149.97 Round number support / Low Jun 25
- SUP 4: 148.77 61.8% retracement of the May - Aug rally (cont)
BTP futures traded higher yesterday. The trend needle still points south - the contract traded lower Oct 6, confirming a resumption of the downtrend. A price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that defines a downtrend remains intact and the recent move through 152.94, Sep 9 low, confirmed this price condition. Short-term gains would be considered corrective with initial firm resistance at 152.87, Oct 1 high. The bear trigger is 151.00.