- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Below gives key levels of markets in the...>
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 2.44 points at 22009.85
- ASX 200 down 8.579 points at 5910.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 8.56 points at 3381.777
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 150.48, JGB 10-Yr yield down 0.3bp at 0.067%
- Aussie 3-Yr future up 3 ticks at 97.99, Aussie 3-Yr yield down 2.6bp at 1.985%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5.5 ticks at 97.3, Aussie 10-Yr yield down 5.7bp at
- US 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 125.02+, US 10-Yr yield down 0.54bp at 2.363%
- WTI crude down $0.13 at $54.02, Gold down $0.81 at $1275.45
- USDJPY up 1 pips at 113.19
* UK OCT GFK CONSUMER CONFIDENCE INDEX -10 VS -9 IN SEP
* BOJ KEEPS RATES UNCHANGED AND VOTES TO KEEP YIELD CURVE CONTROL
* DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR N. IRELAND'S TWO MAIN PARTIES TO REACH DEAL ON POWER
* EX CATALONIAN LEADER PUIGDEMONT'S LAWYER SAYS HE HAS HEADED TO BRUSSELS
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.