- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Biden To Make Bid For Centre Ground In Tomorrow's State Of The Union Speech
President Biden is expected to tout a resilient economy, call for tighter gun regulation, and contrast his administration’s achievements with a chaotic Republican party at his annual State of the Union speech tomorrow.
- The speech is complicated by the Chinese spy balloon incident with House Republicans weighing up legislation criticising Biden's response.
- Biden will likely frame his response within his administration’s broader drive to mitigate the threat China poses of US national security.
- Biden will focus on economic recovery as he makes a bid to capture the centre ground. He will develop his image as “builder president,” as he has done throughout 2023 in events marking Bipartisan Infrastructure Act legislation.
- Biden will continue messaging that legislation has contributed to an easing of inflation, delivered robust jobs data, and repositioned the US to effectively compete with China and secure critical supply chains for semiconductors.
- He will argue that his leadership of a global coalition has helped Ukraine defend itself from Russian aggression and urge that continued US leadership is vital to address a rise of authoritarianism.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.