Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4842.75 2.00 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4800.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4783.40 1.764 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4740.50/46.68 High Nov 22 / 1.618 of Jul 19-Aug 16-19 swing
- PRICE: 4663.50 @ 14:22 GMT Nov 24
- SUP 1: 4625.25 Low Nov 10
- SUP 2: 4556.96/4543.75 50-day EMA / Low Oct 27
- SUP 3: 4472.00 High Sep 27
- SUP 4: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
S&P E-minis failed to hold onto Monday's high of 4740.50. The reversal lower highlights a bearish candle formation - a shooting star. The bearish nature of the candle pattern leaves 4625.25, the Nov 10 low, exposed. A break of this support would signal scope for a deeper pullback potentially towards the 50-day EMA at 4555.96. On the upside, clearance of 4740.50 would reinstate a bullish theme.