Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.368 61.8% retracement of the Dec 11 - 28 downleg
- RES 3: 112.350 High Dec 21 / 22
- RES 2: 112.330 High Jan 4 / 5 and 15 and a reversal trigger
- RES 1: 112.289/295 20-day EMA / High Jan 19
- PRICE: 112.270 @ 05:12 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: 112.240 Low Jan 12, 21 and 22 low
- SUP 2: 112.235 Low Dec 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 112.210 Low Sep 1 (cont)
- SUP 4: 112.195 High Jul 311, 2020 (cont)
Schatz futures recovered Friday. Last week's move lower though continues to highlight a bearish risk. The contract tested support at 112.240, Jan 12 low. A break of this level and of 112.235, Dec 28 low would confirm a resumption of the downleg that has been in place since early November. This would set the scene for a move towards 112.210, Sep 1 low (cont) and 112.195, Jul 31 high, 2020 (cont). Initial resistance is seen at 112.291.