Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $25.690 - 50.0% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: $25.206 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $24.867/967 - High Sep3 / 38.2% of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 1: $24.411 - High Sep 8
- PRICE: $23.717 @ 07:21 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: $23.388 - Low Sep 13
- SUP 2: $22.878 - Low Aug 20
- SUP 3: $22.626 - Low Aug 09 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $21.899 - Low Nov 30, 2020
Silver has pulled away from recent highs. The metal recently cleared the 20-day EMA and did test its 50-day EMA currently at 24.590. The 50-day average has however capped gains so far. A clear breach of it would strengthen the short-term bullish theme and open $24.967 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, the metal has cleared $23.758, Sep 1 low. This signals a resumption of bearish activity and opens $22.626, Aug 9 low.