March 17, 2023 07:31 GMT
In the red across the majors
- USD is on the back foot as Equities recovered yesterday, following reports that the largest US Banks will deposit $30bn into FRC.
- "JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup and Wells Fargo will each deposit $5bn into First Republic" (FT).
- The Aussie and the Kiwi are competing for the top spot against the USD in G10s, up 0.82% and 0.81% respectively.
- AUDUSD tested this week's high, and next resistance is seen towards 0.6748.
- NZDUSD is still just short of 0.6265, this week's high, printed a 0.6259 high so far.