March 16, 2023 07:51 GMT
Paring some of Yesterday's gains
- The USD remains in the red overnight and since the cash, but overall still up against yesterday's ranges after Yields and Equities plummeted, in what was the largest ranging session since Covid.
- Best performer is the Swissy, after the CS news that they will borrow some CHF50bn from the SNB.
- This provided an underlying bid into Equities.
- Although Estoxx Futures (VGM3), is up 68 points, June is now front month and most active, the contract trades around yesterday's mid range.
- Small support in USDCHF is seen towards 0.9231.