Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes were pressured by strong U.S. GDP data and a bounce back in the
MNI Chicago PMI reading on Thursday, with additional month-end selling noted
ahead of the bell. This came after the fallout from the Trump-Kim summit had
pushed the contract to intraday highs in early European hours.
- The belly underperformed in cash trade.
- Option flow was lighter on the day, but the tone in the space remained
- Various Fed speakers stuck to their respective scripts
- Fed's Powell & Mester are set to speak overnight, with Caixin manufacturing
PMI data out of China providing the headline risk event.
- T-Notes last 121.31, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 2.715%.