US Refinery Maintenance Update:
The 140kbpd gasoline-producing FFC-unit at Marathon Petroleum's 593kbpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, remained shut following a fire on Thursday and is expected to be shut until late this week, people familiar with plant operations said.
- The Pine Bend refinery in Minnesota shut its 125k b/d CDU and 75k b/d CDU during the evening of Sept. 8, according to Wood Mackenzie.
- The Ponca City refinery in Oklahoma operated by P66: shut its 100k b/d CDU, 39k b/d VDU, and 44k b/d FCC during the evening of Sept. 8, according to Wood Mackenzie.
- Delta’s Monroe Trainer refinery is due to undergo scheduled maintenance to the FCC, an alkylation unit, naphtha hydrotreater and heating oil hydrotreater from Sep. 16-Nov. 20, according to Bloomberg. 95k b/d of capacity is expected to be offline.
- Motiva’s Port Arthur refinery will see 84k b/d of capacity offline from 0ct. 1-Nov. 10, according to Bloomberg.
- The Shell Norco refinery in Louisiana is due to shut the CDU around Oct. 1 for around 55 days of work, according to Bloomberg.