Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Steady in the short end, Reds through Golds weaker -- moderate session lows. Lead quarterly back to steady after dipping briefly after 3M LIBOR rebounded +0.00712 from Mon's all-time low to 0.21575% (-0.00263/wk).
- Dec 20 steady at 99.765
- Mar 21 steady at 99.795
- Jun 21 steady at 99.805
- Sep 21 steady at 99.805
- Red Pack (Dec 21-Sep 22) -0.005 to steady
- Green Pack (Dec 22-Sep 23) -0.010 to -0.015
- Blue Pack (Dec 23-Sep 24) -0.015 to -0.035
- Gold Pack (Dec 24-Sep 25) -0.035 to -0.050