Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Back to early first half lows following NY Fed Dudley's mildly
hawkish comments in AP interview, while USD surge to new session highs adds to
pressure in rates. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 21/32 at 167-12 (167-06L/168-01H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 14/32 at 155-01 (154-27L/155-16H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 10/64 at 126-16 (126-15.5L/126-25.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 6/32 at 118-14.75 (118-15L/118-20.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.75/32 at 108-07.5 (108-07.75L/108-09.25H)