China Liquidity Index
The China Liquidity Index (CLI) is the market's only key measure of liquidity conditions and rate expectations in China, and therefore highly valuable to any trader/investor.
Below are the main features:
- MNI China Liquidity Index (CLI) is the headline number and published monthly.
- The CLI is based on MNI's monthly interbank survey in China, which has been in production since 2014.
- The CLI gauges the opinion of traders with financial institutions operating in the interbank market, the country's main platform for trading money-market, bond and currency instruments, and the main funding source for financial institutions.
- The CLI contains 5 sub-indices: Economy Condition Index , PBOC Policy Bias Index, Guidance Clarity Index , 7-Day Repo Rate Expectations Index , 10-year CGB Yield Expectations Index
- Full history of the CLI + 5 sub-indices since 2014.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
We are facing technical issues, please contact our team.
Your request was sent sucessfully! Our team will contact you soon.