Provides a monthly snapshot of U.S economic activity as seen by a survey panel of local purchasing and supply management professionals. It is a forward-looking indicator of U.S. economic activity that is closely correlated to the official U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) data.
WHY YOU NEED THIS REPORT:
- Strongly correlated to official US GDP data
- Sub indices: seven Business Activity indicators that includes Production, New Orders, Order Backlogs, Employment and Prices Paid.
- In addition, three Buying Policy indicators which measure lead times on Production Materiel, Maintenance, Repair and Operations (M.R.O) Supplies and Capital Equipment.
- Insight directly from business decision makers.
- Survey tailored to capture current themes via monthly ‘Special Question(s) i.e. trade war.
- For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
We are facing technical issues, please contact our team.
Your request was sent sucessfully! Our team will contact you soon.