Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Provides a monthly snapshot of U.S economic activity as seen by a survey panel of local purchasing and supply management professionals. It is a forward-looking indicator of U.S. economic activity that is closely correlated to the official U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) data.
WHY YOU NEED THIS REPORT:
- Strongly correlated to official US GDP data
- Sub indices: seven Business Activity indicators that includes Production, New Orders, Order Backlogs, Employment and Prices Paid.
- In addition, three Buying Policy indicators which measure lead times on Production Materiel, Maintenance, Repair and Operations (M.R.O) Supplies and Capital Equipment.
- Insight directly from business decision makers.
- Survey tailored to capture current themes via monthly ‘Special Question(s) i.e. trade war.
- For further details contact: email@example.com
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets, providing timely, relevant, and critical insight for market professionals and those who want to make informed investment decisions. We offer not simply news, but news analysis, linking breaking news to the effects on capital markets. Our exclusive information and intelligence moves markets.
Our credibilityfor delivering mission-critical information has been built over three decades. The quality and experience of MNI's team of analysts and reporters across America, Asia and Europe truly sets us apart. Our Markets team includes former fixed-income specialists, currency traders, economists and strategists, who are able to combine expertise on macro economics, financial markets, and political risk to give a comprehensive and holistic insight on global markets.