MNI Policy offers unique access to the world's top financial policy makers & central banks – and the vital policy interface with global FX and FI markets. MNI’s intelligence gathering and exclusive reporting is based on interviews and contacts with senior central banking officials. We unearth fresh policy thinking and break key shifts in direction through tapping an unrivalled network of sources. That's why when we say exclusive, we mean exclusive.
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
Central Bank Policy
- MNI Exclusive “Sources” stories covering the Federal Reserve, the ECB, the PBOC, the Bank of Japan, the Bank of England, the Swiss National Bank, the Norges Bank, the Riksbank, the Bank of Canada and the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Exclusive Insight stories - based on extensive reporting by MNI journalists.
- Exclusive on-the-record interviews with top central bankers and key policy makers.
- Central bank policy analysis – before and after key meetings.
Major macro Events, such as:
- China/US trade dispute
- China economic rebalancing
- Italy political/economic dynamics
Sovereign Debt Exclusives
- Interviews with sovereign Debt Management Office chiefs
- Sourced stories on issuance plans
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.