MNI Policy offers unique access to the world's top financial policy makers & central banks – and the vital policy interface with global FX and FI markets. MNI’s intelligence gathering and exclusive reporting is based on interviews and contacts with senior central banking officials. We unearth fresh policy thinking and break key shifts in direction through tapping an unrivalled network of sources. That's why when we say exclusive, we mean exclusive.
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
Central Bank Policy
- MNI Exclusive “Sources” stories covering the Federal Reserve, the ECB, the PBOC, the Bank of Japan, the Bank of England, the Swiss National Bank, the Norges Bank, the Riksbank, the Bank of Canada and the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Exclusive Insight stories - based on extensive reporting by MNI journalists.
- Exclusive on-the-record interviews with top central bankers and key policy makers.
- Central bank policy analysis – before and after key meetings.
Major macro Events, such as:
- China/US trade dispute
- China economic rebalancing
- Italy political/economic dynamics
Sovereign Debt Exclusives
- Interviews with sovereign Debt Management Office chiefs
- Sourced stories on issuance plans
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets, providing timely, relevant, and critical insight for market professionals and those who want to make informed investment decisions. We offer not simply news, but news analysis, linking breaking news to the effects on capital markets. Our exclusive information and intelligence moves markets.
Our credibilityfor delivering mission-critical information has been built over three decades. The quality and experience of MNI's team of analysts and reporters across America, Asia and Europe truly sets us apart. Our Markets team includes former fixed-income specialists, currency traders, economists and strategists, who are able to combine expertise on macro economics, financial markets, and political risk to give a comprehensive and holistic insight on global markets.