Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Spot USD/THB has caught a bid, hitting a fresh seven-week high, amid concern that renewed restrictions on travel might disrupt the operation of the tourism industry. The pair last sits +0.145 at THB33.740.
- The initial bullish target is provided by THB33.990, which capped gains on Oct 6. On the flip side, losses past the 100-DMA at THB33.079 would open up Nov 18 low of THB32.565.
- Thailand has banned entry from eight African countries in response to the outbreak of the Omicron variant in the southern part of that continent.
- Thailand's National Economic & Social Development Council (NESDC) chief and a senior BoT official will speak at a seminar on the 2022 outlook today.
- On the data front, focus turns to Thailand's m'fing production index & overall BoP balance (Tuesday), Markit M'fing PMI & Business Sentiment Index (Wednesday) as well as CPI (Friday).