Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: Gilts have been bid today with the longer end firming through the
- The Jun-20 gilt future trades at 137.25, 8 ticks off the day's high.
- Cash yields are 1-3bp lower. Current yield levels: 2-year 0.029%, 5-year
0.134%, 10-year 0.272%, 30-year 0.607%.
- The short sterling future strip has flattened with whites up 1.0-3.0 ticks.
- Earlier this afternoon a government spokesman indicated that PM Boris Johnson
will speak on a lockdown exit plan this week. This comes on the heels of
tentative signs that the government is edging towards a decision on easing the
- Attention now turns to the FOMC meeting later today and then the ECB Governing
Council meeting tomorrow.